Monday, January 28, 2013

The Little Things

I love Pinterest because every now and then I'll go looking for something I pinned a while ago and I'll get distracted by all the other stuff I pinned. Then I'll forget that I'm looking at one of my own boards and I'll be all like "Pinterest is awesome today!" Then I'll remember I'm looking at my own board and it makes me feel awesome because I have great taste. Ha. So, nonexistent people reading this, you should follow me on Pinterest!

Also, today I put a kid in time out and she was sad about it all day. I asked her if she was mad at me or herself and she said herself. So I got extra cuddles today from her because she was looking for comfort and from all the other kids because they were jealous of her cuddles.

Other things that made me smile today: hearing my co-teacher praising my ideas to someone else, sulfate-free shampoo, having a chipotle right up the street, having a sweet boyfriend who went to get that food from said Chipotle, this Buzzfeed list, and singing Les Mis in the shower. If you haven't seen the movie yet, do it. It's so great.

Last but not least, this. The bangingest baby blanket ever. That I made. With my own two hands. And am inordinately jazzed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment