Friday, February 15, 2013

Not Much To Say

Yesterday was harried at work. Preparing a preschool Valentine's day party for 18 is more stressful than I had prepared for and then it becomes even more so when a child vomits onto the table in the middle of it. It also stressed me out that some of the kids' parents decided to drop off boxes of unaddressed valentine's day cards which I then felt obligated to fill out. Some of them didn't even bring enough. Like, don't be half-assed about your kid's stuff! I did get some really sweet valentines and chocolates and even some flowers from my kids! That put a smile on my face. I had a really nice evening with Justin and he bought a new bed frame for us which I've been wanting for a while, but I ended up helping to construct it before I could lie down.

Today was less stressful, we did very chill stuff with the kids and parents came to get them earlier than usual. I just felt completely drained from the day before though. I overslept and woke up with no voice. Even when I got up I just stared into space for like five minutes. I spent a fair portion of my day coloring though, and there's something awesome about knowing that you're getting paid to color. But this list gave me a serious laugh-til-I-cry moment today, which is always always welcome in my life. So I shared it. With you. Because I love you and I know you could use a belly laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment